Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hello, In There...

Well, now that I have the bugs worked out of Blogger, apparently I had to clear my cookies and cash...just like life...oh, my bad, cache...  So the post I started is lost to oblivion and I must try to begin again from memory. (sigh)

So I'm at it again...due to the inspiration of a particular friend. Thanks, darlin.

I usually start with a rough idea and a title and then seek an image and voila!  Today I wanted to start with Hello, In There and while Blogger was acting all wonky, I went in search of an appropriate image for that phrase.  Google Image search can be inspirational.  However, imagine my surprise when a significant number of images turned up folks smiling at very pregnant bellies!?!  I readily admit that there is a certain appropriate je ne sais quoi about a large girth and the image of being pregnant with brilliant ideas about to spring forth.  I still thought better of it.

I came across the other image which seemed much more appropriate - a perfect combination of canine humor and self-deprecation...essentially the fear that there is really nothing brilliant inside.

As some of you may recall, I walked away from my congregation in Marquette.

Hold on...wait a minute...Blogger is still acting strange and not saving my entry.  Grrrrr.  I am having to manually copy and paste just in case.

Perhaps the world is trying to prevent me from unleashing my terrible wit on the world once again.  As you may recall, I had left my congregation in Marquette and then subsequently blogged my opinion on church issues rather publicly here.  As a result I angered a number of people.  I do not regret anything I published and do not wish to delete those previous posts.  However, I also do not want anything from the past to stir the pot all over again, hence the invite only format.  Should you know someone who would like to peak in simply share there name and email and I will add them to the list.

Enough for now as I am not sure this will even publish.  Peace.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Glad you are up and running again, even if there are bugs to work out.

Erika Baker said...

Lovely to be part of this again!

RENZ said...

Thanks, guys.