Monday, January 10, 2011

I Think The Picture Says It All

Yes, I am alive and well, for those of you have been wondering. I have been active on Facebook. I gave up the Internet at home last year and that has cut me off a bit. However, I have succumbed to the temptation of smart phones and now, with the help of my Droid, am able to do most things at home on the net via my phone.

I am finally taking full advantage of my Google Reader and am gradually increasing my subscriptions. This allows to me to regularly read posts, although I am not able to comment, which may be a good thing.

I have had surgeries on both wrists to alleviate carpal tunnel symptoms and am now on a new drug via the neurologist which is helping with what he calls "micro neuropathy" as the cause for my joint pain throughout my body.

Work continues to be a challenge, but I am thankful that I am employed when so many are not. My bills are getting paid and my debt is slowly decreasing. I am blest.

More to come...

4 comments:

susan s. said...

Glad to see you back even though I don't react often. Hope your new drug works well.

My word verification thingy is "witch." I'm not quite sure how to react to that!!

eileen said...

Welcome back! Good to see some activity here, even though I keep up with you on FB, I still like to read your longer thoughts!

RENZ said...

I think I've figured out how to read and comment on my phone. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Glad you are back, old friend! One of these days I will get back to the blog that you inspired me to start, which has zero posts so far. I'll let you know when that happens.

Carolyn-who-can-never-remember-her-password-for-blog-comments- Beckman Mason